Join Us – NPBA
The North Phoenix Bar Association (NPBA) is a non-profit volunteer association of attorneys and judges to service the greater North Phoenix area of Arizona (Glendale, Anthem, Carefree, Cave Creek, North Phoenix, and North Scottsdale). The NPBA is open to all attorneys and judges who who live and/or office near the North State Highway 101 corridor, within the Northeast Judicial District of Maricopa County and the Northeast Superior Court Complex in Northeast Phoenix (Union Hills and 40th Street).
The NPBA serves up affordable CLE credits each month along with lunch and networking opportunities with your peers.
Is the NPBA right for myself and my practice?
- Do you live in North Phoenix or Scottsdale?
- Is your office along the North 101 corridor?
- Do you live or work within the Northeast Judicial District?
- Do you appear in the Northeast Regional Court Center (NE Superior Court) frequently?
- Do you find it difficult make introductions to lawyers in your local community?
- Do you feel it tiresome to commute for regular networking meetings and Continuing Legal Education sessions?
- Do you feel half the day is spent commuting to attend a one hour event?
- Do you want networking opportunities with others in your field?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, then you should consider joining North Phoenix Bar Association.
Join NPBA today - Start Here.
Join NPBA as an Attorney Member
Are you intersted in joining the North Phoenix Bar Association? --- In order to join as an Attorney Member, follow the simple steps below:
1. Verify you are an attorney in good standing, and licensed to practice in the State of Arizona.
2. Download and complete New Member Application
3. Print completed application, sign it and submit whole packet to NPBA [either by mail or email].
4. Contact the NPBA for further inquiries.
"We are attorneys serving each other, serving the community."
Some CLE opportunities require a hefty payment; some as high as $200 or more, and sometimes not convenient for your busy schedule. For only $60.00 per Year* you will enjoy access to a Whole Year Of Continuing Legal Education Luncheons nearly every month conveniently located along the Loop 101 Corridor -- close to your home or office.
- Multiple monthly events
- Monthly CLE luncheons – ALWAYS the second Wednesday of the month;
- Semi-annual evening mixers;
- Philanthropic opportunities;
- Networking opportunities with other practitioners and judges.
- Access to the Members-Only areas of the NPBA website (currently being updated)
- Preferred Vendor discounts on goods and services;
- NPBA bi-annual golf tournament on a private local golf course;
- Access to attorney mentors in a wide array of practice areas.
- Monthly Updates
- Recent court decisions;
- Recent legislative acts.
* $40 annual cost of membership does not include monthly cost of CLE Luncheons which typically book at $30.00 - $40.00 (Lawyer Member prices).
Join NPBA as a Non-Attorney Preferred Vendor
The NPBA allows a single company per business field the opportunity to join the NPBA as a preferred vendor, brining networking opportunities to the Vendor and offering discounted services to the Attorney Members. The Vendor Committee will review an application and make a decision whether the company and services offered is a good fit for the Association, and if it is, will offer Preferred Vendor status to select few companies. All NPBA Vendor Committee decisions are final. Please review the routine steps to acquire preferred vendor status below.
1. Review current List of Preferred Vendors (currently being updated).
2.Ensure your area of business is not already represented with the NPBA Preferred vendor.
3. Download and fill out the Preferred Vendor Application.
4. Pay the required annual fee for the current year (discounted pro-rata by each quarter).
5. Wait for approval by the NPBA Vendor Committee.
6. Provide marketing information to be included here at the NPBA website under Preferred Vendors, discount offers, and wait for Members to contact you.
7. Join us as a preferred vendor at the announced events throughout the year.
To read further about the NPBA and the Association's history, please review the About NPBA page.